November 8 & 9, 2021 | New Orleans BioInnovation Center
Pop-Up SSBCI Best Practices, Innovative strategies for 2.0 and Inclusive Entrepreneurship Convening
(In-Person and Zoom)
Time & Location
November 8 & 9, 2021
New Orleans BioInnovation Center, 1441 Canal St, New Orleans, LA 70112, USA
About the event
- Discuss and share best practices with state economic development practitioners and industry experts on creating successful credit enhancements programs.
- Hear what states are doing to target Socially and Economically Disadvantaged Businesses (SEDI).
- SSBCI Stakeholders,
- Financial Institutions
- Venture Capital
Agenda to be announced.
- Nance Robles (California)
- Joanna Nelson (New Mexico)
The social distancing convening can accommodate up to 60 people.
Welcome and Opening Remarks
2 hours 45 minutes
Best Practices - Debt Program and VC Programs
6 more items available
- Virtual Participation$0$00$0